Ep 110: Learning Self-Care Through The Seasons
Tune into this week’s solo episode as Leya explores the topic of self-care and how to support and take care of ourselves through the darker, colder seasons:
- What does it mean to really take care of ourselves?
- Why millennials are the “self care” generation and why it’s not a bad thing
- Who are examples in your life of women who take care of themselves?
- Allowing self-care to change with the seasons
- How plants can support your self-care practice
- How where you live can affect your self-care routine
- Some of my favorite ways to take care of myself through the seasons
Join me on December 5th for a free workshop:
The Poetry of Plant Magic
hosted with Creative Mornings. Sign up here
Rate and review the podcast for a free guided writing meditation!