Ep 107: ft. Jamie Varon on Identity Shifts and Writing her Book, Main Character Energy
Jamie Varon is a Writer, Course Creator, Branding Expert and Executive Producer. Her first book “Radically Content” (along with the companion journal Radically Content: The Journal) was released in 2022 and her fiction book, Main Character Energy was released in 2023. She also created a course called Live With Intention and writes a newsletter on Substack called Plot Twist.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The Identity Shifts That Come with Reaching Success
- How Writing For 2 Hours A Day Is More Productive Than Writing For 8 Hours
- Finding Internal Self-Worth As A Creative, Even After Achieving Your Dreams
- How To Live With Intention In The Age of Social Media
- Dealing With Criticism Once Your Book Is Published
- Valuing Your Own Creative Voice and Writing What You Believe In
- How to Cultivate a Growth Mindset
- The Differences of Writing A Self-Help Book Vs. A Fiction Novel
- Her Book Writing Process for Main Character Energy
- Outrageous Openness by Tasha Silver
Connect with Jamie:
DM @leyavandoren for first access to The Creative Soul Practice - a 7 day guided writing meditation series to start your daily creative practice.