one year sober with abbi miles | ep 311h 0m | Mar 3, 2023
Hello hello, we are back with another new guest today & we are talking all things alcohol & sobriety! Morgan's friend, Abbi Miles, came on today to share with us about her experience in going sober for one whole year. We covered a LOT, but here are some quick cliff notes!
- her experience with being sober for 1 year
- physical & mental changes that come from cutting out alcohol
- drinking culture
- healing your relationship with alcohol
- how to deal with pressure from peers when choosing to be sober
- what to do instead of binge drinking
- going to the bars with friends without drinking
Whether you currently have an interest in being sober or not, this was such a great conversation to get your thoughts moving around alcohol!!
Already Friends Podcast Episodes: