#1 - Will protein shakes make you bulky?
Would you please talk a little bit about the importance of consistency with our daily nutrition and what methods you will suggest to help us manage our nutrition goals better and stay constant? "
Consistency is Key to reaching your long term goals.
- Think about the big picture and focus on developing good habits
- Find your go to foods that make it easier for you to stay on track
- Prep your food ahead of time
- When you deviate from your plan, focus on moving forward and getting back on track instead of trying to lower your food the next day.
What are your thoughts on how many carbohydrates to eat in the last 3-4 weeks of a cut? I’ve gone from 16% BF down to 11.5% and trying to get to 10% by September 1. Is Keto a good strategy or would you recommend something different?
- Getting a coach would be most optimal
- I would need to know your current, weight, training program and overall macros to give you the best answer.
- Carb cycling has always been a great option when it comes to losing those last lbs of body fat. When done correctly it helps when it comes to breaking plateaus as well as it allows for a systematic diet break with the increase in carbs, which has a positive effect on the metabolism when reaching lean levels and low calories
- Also making sure protein is at an adequate place. Somewhere around 1 g to 1.5 grams per pound of weight.
- Keto Can work as well, it all depends on what your specific goals are and what you have been doing prior
Will protein shakes make you bulky?
- A question I get from a lot of clients. Protein is actually the most theromginic macronutrient.
- It also decreases hunger.
- The keys to getting lean( maintaining lean mass and losing body fat, which are most people's goals.) You need to be in a caloric deficit, have adequate protein each day and resistance training.
- If you are in a caloric surplus no matter what you are doing you will start to gain weight
- People's biggest issue in gaining body fat is the lack of protein in their diet and overcomposotion of processed carbs and fats low in nutrients and fiber.
1) Have your priorities changed since you first started your business?
- Yes I have to focus on more than just me, now that I have employees and I also have to focus on the health of the business. My choices have a much bigger impact than just me now.
2) How do you stay motivated and on top of goals when life throws you curveballs?
- I made a decision to create a life around things that I love, and I continue to challenge myself to be better. I keep people around me who I can trust and who are wise.
3) Is it better to lift weights first or cardio first?
1.If the goal is to develop maximum strength and muscular development, it's best to lift before cardio.
2.It's totally fine to do 5-10 minutes of cardio to get warmed up.
3. If your priorities are to increase in endurance then cardio can be done before, If not doing intense cardio before resistance training will reduce your ability to lift at maximal levels.
4) What's the best diet for weight loss?
- The diet you can stick to long term.
5) Is it best to eat before working out? if yes, what should i eat?
- It all depends on how eating before making you feel, I have clients who workout fasted and others who need to before hand. Its good to have a quality protein source as well as fast digesting carb source, water and sodium about 2-3 hours before your training session
6) Can protein shakes make you fat?
If you are in a caloric deficit you will gain weight, With that said, it's very difficult to over eat protein and gain weight. PRotein is your friend when it comes to losing body fat
7) What is your biggest take away from being a business owner/ trainer?
- You have to be clear and honest with yourself, you can't fake it or avoid what you need to change within yourself.
- When it comes to being a trainer it's a business of relationships with people over just nutrition and training. You have to get people to believe in themselves and believe in your game plan.
8) What should i eat after a late workout?
- Lean protein is best, you need protein post workout to optimize protein synthesis and recovery
What's up with gluten?
- Gluten intolerance is at the center of a lot of health issues.
- It creates a lot of issues within the gut
- Makes it very difficult for the body to absorb nutrients.
What is it and how does it affect us?
How do I grow my glutes?
- Be in a caloric surplus
- Do exercises like glute bridges, glute dominant lunges, hip thrust
- Focus on mastering technique
- Be patient
What should I do to stop binge eating?
- Focus on self love and getting mindset clear( meditation)
- Focus eating nutrient dense foods that your enjoy
- Learn to disconnect emotions from the foods you eat
- Be patient with yourself
What are the benefits of having a 1-on-1 coach?
1.Allows for yo
What is having an online coach like?
***ASK ME A QUESTION***
#gymlife #squats #shesquats #glutestraining #squatsonsquats #glutebridge #gsfamilyfaces #core_muscle #nutrition #health #nutritionpodcast #healthpodcast #fitnesspodcast #healthpodcast #weightlosspodcast