62: Work with Michelle Myers37m | Nov 10, 2022
Michelle loves reminding women of the gospel-centered purpose for their work - both at home and in their careers. She serves alongside her husband, James, at Biltmore Church in Asheville, NC and loves making family memories with their three kids - Noah, Cole and Shea. She co-leads a ministry for working women called She Works His Way with her best friend, Somer Phoebus. Their book, She Works His Way: A Practical Guide to Do What Matters Most in a Get Things Done World is a great first step to connect with the SWHW mission. You can also join their network at sheworksHisway.com.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 3:30 Michelle’s prayer routine
- 9:30 What to pray for our work
- 20:30 How we can rethink our usual prayers
- 22:00 A practical prayer tip
- 28:00 How not to get ahead of God
Things mentioned in today’s episode:
- She Works His Way by Michelle Myers and Somer Phoebus
- Famous in Heaven and at Home by Michelle Myers
- Prayer Journal by Val Marie Paper
- Conversational Commentary on Ecclesiastes by Michelle Myers
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val has a book on prayer!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!