72: Grief with Ashlee Proffitt52m | Oct 12, 2023
Ashlee helps grieving women find hope and joy, even in the mourning. Ashlee is the founder of The Morning, an organization that provides helpful resources and community for women who have experienced the loss of a baby and she is host of The Joyful Mourning Podcast. Ashlee spends her days in sunny Florida, loving her husband Aaron, mothering their four children here on earth – Andrew, Asher, Adelee & Annie; while remembering and honoring her son in heaven, Aaden Sage Proffitt.
Highlights from today's episode:
- 6:53 How The Morning is impacting others
- 11:55 Ashlee's current prayer routine
- 25:17 How to pray when you are experiencing grief
- 36:42 What Ashlee tells moms who experience loss
- 41:40 The importance of other's prayers while grieving
Things mentioned in today’s episode:
- PNW Ep: 69 How to make prayer a lifestyle
- Prayer by EM Bounds
- Walking with God through Pain and Suffering by Tim Keller
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val has a book on prayer!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!