- Groupon and the Double RainbowLearn whats hot about the Double Rainbow that has gained a lot of attention and buzz on YouTube, plus learn about deals you can get with Groupon, a deal-of-the-day website that is localized to major markets in the United States and Canada. Julie Mossler, Groupon public relations manager, explains the concept of Groupon.27m | Jul 20, 2010
- Growing Your Exclusively Online BusinessEmily and Lauren, the Digital Divas, talk to Andy Dunn, CEO and founder of Bonobos, an online clothing store for men. They also chat with Jeff Price, CEO of Tunecore. The two guests offer suggestions on how to grow your online business without brick and mortar stores.46m | Jul 6, 2010
- What’s Hot in Media and SEOEmily & Lauren discuss the iPad and new studies demonstrating the effects of touch screens on small children. They also speak with Josh from The JAR Group, who shares his SEO Expertise.36m | Jun 22, 2010
- Facebook Hoodies and Online Private SharingEmily and Lauren discuss Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Hoodie With a Mysterious Insignia was Found On eBay. They interview the CEO at dealnews.com's, Dan de Grandpre, and Steve Greenwood of online private sharing and real-time collaboration service Drop.io42m | Jun 8, 2010
- Social Media Marketing BuzzOn the premiere episode, Emily and Lauren speak with Oleg Voss, one of the owners of Schnitzel and Things, one of the owners of Schnitzel and Things, voted New York Citys number one mobile street vendor. Oleg describes the fascination surrounding their concept and how social media has added to their marketing buzz. They also speak with Peter Shankman, Founder of Help A Reporter Out.44m | May 25, 2010
- DUMBO-Mecca for Digital MediaEmily and Lauren speaking with Sawhorse Media CEO, Greg Galant about The Shorty Awards and how Twitter has become such an influential media platform.
Also featured on the show is The JAR Groups own Andrew Zarick and Kaitlin Villanova from Carrot Creative. These two will talk about Digital DUMBO's how it came to be and why DUMBO is the new up and coming digital mecca!43m | May 25, 2010
Real Time Digital