Become the best human you can with Sam Lister of Starting Blank
Sam is the founder and owner of Blank Slate Media and the host of the Starting Blank Podcast. He is only 20 years old, and has found incredible business success. Sam is one of my favorite content creators on LinkedIn. In this episode, we talk about
- Pivoting shouldn't be a new thing. Businesses should pivot all the time.
- TEST. Sam has tested so many different things in order to find success.
- The power of networking and how to network correctly.
- The quickest way to fail and hate your life is to live for the money.
- Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.
- Document your journey! Start as early as you can.
- How do you feel about yourself when you’re by yourself?
- Be authentic!
- You are in control of your own life. Take ownership of everything.
- The value and importance of mediation.
- Build a team and system to support you. Trust other people to help you. Surround yourself with people that are better at what they do than you are.
- Facebook Page
- Community (Facebook Group)
- Twitter: @MySuccessQuest
- Instagram @MySuccessQuest
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!