Winning the Game of Work with Terry McDougall
Terry Boyle McDougall is an executive coach, speaker and author of Winning the Game of Work: Achieving Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms. She specializes in working with high- achieving leaders who are successful but not satisfied. Terry relies on both formal training as a coach and firsthand experience as a corporate leader to support her clients as they work towards their goals.
Prior to launching her coaching practice in 2017, Terry was a marketing leader within the financial services industry for 21 years. During her corporate career she led high-performing teams, developed and executed on marketing strategies and advised senior leaders. She leverages her understanding of large, complex organizations to help her clients effectively navigate the interpersonal and political dynamics that exist in business.
- When what you like to do is aligned with what you’re expected to do, there’s a lot more flow and less resistance.
- Look at your skills and learn how you can repackage them in a way that aligns better with your interests and passions.
- FIRST: Define what happiness looks like. Define what you want.
- SECOND: Look at where you are and where you’d like to be and create a plan to close that gap.
- It’s not the things that happen to you, but what you think about the things that happen to you.
- You always have a choice. You have power over your own life.
- “There IS a sweet spot where career success and personal happiness intersect.”
- “What other people think of you is none of your business.”
- Facebook Page
- Community (Facebook Group)
- Twitter: @MySuccessQuest
- Instagram @MySuccessQuest
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!