Commercial Real Estate Investing with Paul Moore
After graduating with an engineering degree and then an MBA from Ohio State, Paul entered the management development track at Ford Motor Company in Detroit. After five years, he departed to start a staffing company with a partner. They scaled and sold the company to a publicly traded firm five years later. After a brief “retirement”, Paul began investing in real estate in 2000 to protect and grow his own wealth.
He completed over 85 real estate investments and exits, appeared on HGTV’s House Hunters, rehabbed and managed dozens of rental properties, built a number of new homes, and developed a subdivision. Three successful real estate developments, including assisting with the development of a Hyatt hotel and a very successful multifamily project in 2010, convinced him of the power of commercial real estate. Paul is married with 4 children and lives in Central Virginia.
- The best way to succeed is to fail and learn from failure.
- Commercial vs residential real estate investing.
- True wealth = assets that produce income.
- Investing vs. speculating. Investing is math. Investing is boring. But investing is predictable.
- Everything has a learning curve. Take time to learn. Start small.
- Look for experienced mentors and coaches. NOT “gurus”
- Wealth doesn’t bring happiness.
- Success is finding out why you are on the planet and then doing it.
- Facebook Page
- Community (Facebook Group)
- Twitter: @MySuccessQuest
- Instagram @MySuccessQuest
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!